This week has been a lot of fun but now it’s time to end it. It wasn’t that bad this time around and I actually really enjoyed doing this lesson. I’m gonna have to think of something equally as interesting for next week!
Let’s get started!
공부하다 (gongbuhada) | “to study”
- 잘 공부 했니? (jal gongbu haessni?) | “Did you study well?”
That’s it for this week! See you next time!
New: Grammar of the Week, Foreign Language Tip and Artist of the Week next week!
I decided to go back to verbs. I kinda missed them a little bit. We use verbs a lot more often when we speak than we actually really consider. I decided for the examples to also use different verb tenses so you can kinda get a better since of how to use this word.
잃다 (ilta) [v]: “to lose”
- 내 핸드폰를 잃었다. (nae haendeuponleul ilh-eossda.) = I lost my cell phone.
- 내 가방을 잃게나요 (nae gabang-eul ilhgenayo?) = Did you lose my bag?
- 너는 잃었? (neoneun ilh-eoss?) = Are you lost?
- 나는 잃었어요. (naneun ilh-eoss-eoyo.) = I’m lost.
CLC has released the audio teaser for their new upcoming album, “Question” on YouTube. The official release date is May 28th!
If you haven’t heard it yet, check it out below! Definitely worth listening too!