Soo this is a word I heard the other day and wanted to share. I thought it might be a bit short-hand or something but still useful.
- 한식 (hansig) | Korean food
- 한식을 먹고 싶어. (hansig-eul meoggo sip-eo.) | “I want to eat Korean food.”
- 한식 어디에서 먹을 수 있습니까? (hansig eodieseo meog-eul su issseubnikka?) | “Where can I eat Korean food?”
So I’m trying something new with the picture and all. Hopefully it’s not too much…
- 그녀는 지시를 물었습니다. (geunyeoneun jisileul mul-eossseubnida.) | “She asked for directions.”
- 물어 봤니? (mul-eo bwassni?) | “Did you ask?”
- 그는 물었다. (geuneun mul-eossda.) | “He asked.”
I find little things like this and always want to share them but I sometimes wonder if it’s too overwhelming.
Maybe it’s not and I should probably share more often.