I’m thinking about building a practical word bank and sharing it with you guys when I finish it. Kinda just compiling a bunch of words that will be helpful on a daily basis. Maybe a good idea?
Let me know what you think!
- 쇼핑 목록 (syoping moglog) | “shopping list”
- Or you can use 리스트 (liseuteu) meaning “list” which is one of the words in Korean that was adopted from English.
- 목록 and 리스트 can mean the same thing.
- 쇼핑 목록을 기억하십니까? (syoping moglog-eul gieoghasibnikka?) | “Do you remember you shopping list?”
- 쇼핑리스트는 어디에 있어? (syopingliseuteuneun eodie iss-eo?) | “Where is the shopping list?”