오랜만이에요. 너무 오래 걸려서. 미안해요! 하지만, I’m back now! So even though this does say “Word of the day” technically it should say “Phrase of the Day.”
- 또 왔어 (tto wass-eo)| “I’m back!” or “I’m here again.”
This phrase is a bit casual and can be used in casual settings. Since we’re all friends here I’m using it to announce that I’m back but also to kinda show you how to use it.
- I’ll be cutting back on my posts for a while to figure out what’s missing on here and what could be expanded on differently. I may even be updating past posts to make them easier to understand or correcting where I made an error. I started this blog as a way to help me learn Korean and so some of my earlier posts can be a bit confusing or contain minor errors so I plan to update those when I find them.
- I will be focusing more on Word of the Day posts and Phrases.
Which brings me to my second point:
- I’m going to start explaining when you can use a word or a phrase when I make these posts. I think that’s more useful than just seeing a word or phrase. It’s good to know how to use it as well.
- WOTD, Artist of the Week, Foreign Language Tip posts will resume. I may occasionally add a Weekly Lesson post but it won’t be as consistent as before until I go through all the posts and see what’s been discussed and figure out how to make the series a bit more useful.
- There still won’t be any new grammar posts. The mini grammar lessons will be added into posts where it’s a necessary part of the lesson.
And now for the question I know you all want to ask…
Where have you been?
- I’m sorry for my extended absence. Initially, I only intended to take a week long break but then that break kinda extended for a couple of months. It was never my intention to disappear like that. But I just realized that I was doing incredibly too much and I had to find a balance with everything that I was doing. I’m not the best at scheduling and I really don’t do a lot to take care of myself like I should. But I think I have it figured out now. I will take breaks again but they won’t be for that long and I’ll let you guys know before I do.
I’m still available for questions whether on a break or not! If you’re ever searching through the blog and you don’t see something here that you have questions about or maybe you saw a post and you had a question but you didn’t want to comment on the blog, you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my best to answer your questions. If I can’t answer it, I will refer you to sites that may be helpful as well!
So that’s it!