We have finally come to the end of the week! I hope this week has been helpful in building on what you already know about 어떤 before we move on to 어느. Alright, to finish off this week we’ll be looking at the type of questions you can ask when wondering about qualities or characteristics.
Let’s get started!
어떤 + Getting to Know You
- For questions: “which; which kind” (can sometimes take on the meaning of “what”)
- For statements: “some; any; certain; of a certain kind”
- 어떤 음악을 좋아하니? (eotteon eum-ag-eul joh-ahani?) | “Which music do you like?”
- Alternative translation: What kind of music do you like?
- 어떤 개가 있니? (eotteon gaega issni?) | “Which kind of dog is that?”
- Alternative translation: What kind of dog is that?
I could go on and on but I think by now you get the point. Next week, you’re going to see just how much you already understand about using 어느 based on what we’ve already done. I can guarantee you, right now, you know more than you think you do.
I’m super excited about next week. I have a new textbook that I’m using for my “10 min daily” routine at work and it has activities! I can’t wait to share some of them with you as we begin next week!
See you next week!