Monday Kpop Update | SM Entertainment Responds to Super Junior’s Ryeowook Debut Rumors + Seungri Suing Singer for Fraud + WINNER “2016 Project: EXIT MOVEMENT” Teaser

Today was the day of debuts and comeback rumors it seems…

TWICE is ready to return with a new album and soon! In a recent interview, they hinted at making a name for themselves no longer recognizable as SIXTEEN but as TWICE. And this means giving the fans what they want and that’s new and exciting music.

Now that all the members of Cosmic Girls have been unveiled, they’re gearing up to release their new music. |Last month, they joined together with UNIQ to release a song called, “Happy New Year” which ranked pretty high on the Chinese music charts.

Suzy and EXO’s Baekhyun collaborated for a song called, “DREAM”. A teaser of the video was released but unfortunately it’s not exactly visible yet. I guess we’ll have to wait a little longer to see it.

Remember that huge fiasco a little while back involving 2PM and their music video director Han Sa Min? Well they’ve finally reached a settlement. Apparently, Han Sa Min is now responsible for paying the rental fees of the clothes used in advance for 2PM’s filming. Court ordered.


If you’ve heard the rumors surrounding Super Junior’s Ryeowook, then you’ve probably aware that he’s allegedly making a solo debut. It was said earlier that this debut was going to be very soon.

“On the morning of January 5, an industry insider told the media that Ryeowook’s first solo album will go on sale sometime this month, and that he will be participating in promotional activities. In response, SM Entertainment confirmed that Ryeowook is currently preparing his album, and that he will be promoting it. However, an official date has not been decided.”

(source: soompi)

They said, they’ll announce it officially when a date has been finalized. Guess we’ll have to wait on the date to know for certain but it’s good to know that a solo debut is in fact coming, just probably not this month.

 

 


BIGBANG’s Seungri is in the midst of a lawsuit against a female singer. Apparently, he’s suing her for fraud!

“Back in June, 2014, Seungri had received an offer from Ms. Shin to try his hand in investing into a building.  He had accepted, giving her 2 billion KRW (~ 1.7 million USD), then added 50 million KRW (~ 43,000 USD) later on when Ms. Shin told him the same year that she also needed money for the building investment corporation.  However, he had not been paid back. “

(source: allkpop

YG has responded to this matter saying that this lawsuit is a “personal issue” but the company is “likely to take action with him”. I don’t really know much about this matter and there are a lot of rumors flying around surrounding the two of them. I won’t speculate but I do hope he gets his money back.


And finally… the moment we’ve all been waiting for… or maybe it was just me.

I was hoping, back when YG was teasing for iKON, that WINNER would be following suit really soon. Well now, they really are getting the comeback I, and others, had been hoping for.

Can’t wait for the official single!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s