I like going room by room. It covers a bit more information instead of just doing a single word a day. And it also gives each of you an opportunity to build up your vocabulary a bit. Today the word is 거실 (geosil) which means, “living room”.
- 당신은 거실에있는? (dangsin-eun geosil-eissneun?) = “Are you in the living room?”
- 당신 (dangsin) is one of the ways to say “you”, however, it is not typically used except by foreigners in Korea.
- 거실 텔레비전 (geosil tellebijeon) = living room television
- 나는 거실에 소파를 이동. (naneun geosil-e sopaleul idong.) = “I moved the sofa in the living room.”
- 텔레비전 (tellebijeon) = television
- 소파 (sopa) = sofa
- 컴퓨터 (keompyuteo) = computer
- 전화기 (jeonhwagi) = telephone
- 책장 (chaegjang) = bookcase
- 선반 (seonban) = shelf