So we finished, “eyes, lips, nose”, now let’s get to the rest. Today we’re talking all about 너의 머리 (neoui meori) = your head. Well, at least parts of it. I’ll continue as much as I can tomorrow and probably next week as well. As you can probably tell, it’s a lot of information! But this whole week has been dedicated to vocabulary building so I hope it’s been helpful.
- 머리카락 (meorikarak) = hair
- 얼굴 (eolgul) = face
- 이마 (ima) =forehead
- 눈썹 (nunsseob) = eyebrows
- 눈꺼풀 (nunkkeopul) = eyelid
- 속눈썹 (sognunsseob) = eyelashes
- 그녀의 눈을 봐! 긴 속눈썹. = (geunyeoui nun-eul bwa ! gin sognunsseob.) = Look at her eyes! Long eyelashes.
- 내 얼굴도 OK? (nae eolguldo OK?) = Is my face ok? [[does my face look ok?]]
- 그는 긴 머리를하고있다. (geuneun gin meolileulhagoissda.) = He has long hair.