Originally, I was only going to stop at part 1. But I figured this second part was necessary. It’s going to be short today. Let’s get started!
너의 and 우리의
- 너의 (neo-ui) = your
- 너 = you
- 의 = makes this possessive
- 우리의 (uri-ui)
- 우리 = we, us
- 의 = transforms this to our
Examples: [No idea why it’seems two number 1’s but I’ll fix if later]
- 너의 집은 아름다운 것입니다. (Neoui jibeun aleumdaun geosibnida.) = Your house is beautiful.
- 이것은 너의 개입니다? (Igeos-eun neoui gaeibnida?) = Is this your dog?
- 저 우리의 차입니다. (Jeo uri-oui chaibnida.)
So that’s it! Next week I’ll move on to a new topic.